2020 Hobie Outback with Turbo MirageDrive 180 with kickup fins!
PLEASE READ THIS:
THIS ITEM IS NOT DELIVERABLE TO A LIMITED NUMBER OF ZIP CODES (LOCATIONS). PLEASE CALL US FIRST BEFORE PURCHASING SO WE CAN VERIFY THAT WE CAN SHIP TO YOUR ZIP CODE (LOCATION)
- New Hull Design provides improved stability, better tracking and glide path with the added keel, and a much quieter ride. Additionally, it is notched on the underside near the drive to recess the fins further, providing even more protection, particularly in shallow water. Reflective bow graphics are included with the boat, but uninstalled: owner’s choice! Specs: 12’9” Long, 34” Wide, fitted weight of 87 pounds with a carrying capacity of 425 pounds.
- Patent-pending Hobie Guardian.
- CTW Vantage Seat, exclusive to the Outback, adds 1 ½” width to the seat bottom for extra comfort, and to accommodate larger individuals.
- Dual Steering, similar to the Pro Angler system, for the ability to steer with either hand.
- Turbo Fins now standard equipment.
- Improved Storage: Rectangular Hatch with Storage Bin, oriented vertically for easier access, sporting a rubber mesh pocket and bottle opener; larger Bow Hatch with optional liner; 2 Molded-in Trays; 4 Molded-in Rod Holders.
- Accessory Mounting Options: H-Track Deluxe accepts most H-Rail Accessories and all track-mounted options; Integrated Retraction System provides instant access to tools.
- EVA Padding for a softer standing area, and noise absorption for stealthier fishing.
- Detachable Loader System makes cartopping a cinch.
- Kick-up Rudder: a larger rudder provides incredible maneuverability and kicks up when it encounters an obstacle. The rudder stows under the hull similar to the Pro Angler Rudder.
- Cart Keeper. An ingenious bungie system holds the cart on the stern, behind the rear cargo hatch. No need to run the cart back to the car for safekeeping or decide between taking the cart or the H-crate along: room for both!
- Power Pole Ready: inserts are molded in for easy installation.
- Other features: Keel Strip to protect the bottom of the hull from wear; Oversized, 12-sided “H-rail” stern handle for easy portability, and Dual Cart Scuppers for options on cart placement for optimal balancing options.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12′1″
- Width: 33″
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 81 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 99 lbs
- Height: 15″
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Flat deck space to stand
- Adjustable High Back Padded Seat with Inflatable Lumbar Support
- Four Molded-In Rod Holders
- Large Covered Bow Hatch
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pocket
- MD 180 MirageDrive
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Sail Mount
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Two 8” Twist and Seal Hatches with Gear Bucket
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
Please call Strictly Sail Inc. for availability and shipping details. (513) 984-1907.
SHIPPING CHARGES ARE BASED ON DELIVERY TO A BUSINESS OR TRUCKING TERMINAL. FOR OTHER ARRANGEMENTS CALL US.