Event Type :
For nearly 40 years, Strictly Sail Inc., has invited the community to our Blue Ash, Ohio location to meet others interested in Sailing, Sailboats, Kayaks, and Fishing. If your new
For nearly 40 years, Strictly Sail Inc., has invited the community to our Blue Ash, Ohio location to meet others interested in Sailing, Sailboats, Kayaks, and Fishing. If your new or looking to get started, or a long term fan, this Swap Meet and Gathering is the local free event that is right for you and your family!
Date & Time: November 11, 2017 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Location: 10766 Kenwood Rd. Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
Swap Meet and Discount*
This event includes a swap meet, so anyone can bring in their old spare parts, accessories, fishing tackle, etc for your sailboat or kayak, and look to swap or sell for other sailing or kayaking parts, accessories, and more!
20% off any purchases at our location as well! *excludes Hobie Parts, Kayaks, Sailboats, Electronics, and Motors.
Free Coffee and Donuts for Attendees!
All About Kayaks
Meet the Strictly Sail Hobie Team, Southwest Ohio’s official kayak fishing team. Learn about what it takes, tips and tricks, and from others dedicated to fishing. Learn about Tournament Kayak Fishing, and how to make the most of this growing sport and hobby.
Demonstrations and Presentations
- Seminar with Kurt Smits Current KBF National Champion and Top 100 KBF AOY Points – http://smitty-fisher.com/
- Meet and Greet 11am with Jay Wallen 2016 KBF Angler of the year and Current Hobie Bass Open Champion and Top Ten KBF AOY Points http://jaywallenfishing.com/
Check out what’s new
- We have many new kayaks and kayak accessories, including the brand new 2018 Mirage Compass that we just got in stock.
- New Mirage Drive – Interested in the latest development in the state-of-the-art mirage drive, come see the latest models with a new way of
- New Products – Strictly Sail Inc.’s inventory is constantly changing, come see all that we offer and what is coming out.
Strictly Sail Inc. is dedicated to the local sailing community. This event takes place at our main office and lot in Blue Ash Ohio, where you can see all the boats and accessories we offer. We invite you and your whole family to come see what sailing is all about.
Win free sailing lessons
A chance to win free sailing lessons for up to a group of 4! Attendees will have a chance to enter a drawing to win sailing lessons for a group of up to 4 individuals in 2018. (Lessons offered from May through September 2018) Click here to learn more about the sailing lessons we offer.
A Gathering For All
Strictly Sail Inc. is a family owned/family run business in Southwest Ohio that has nearly 40 years of experience providing the community as a resource for everything sailing, and now everything kayaking. Free coffee and donuts for attendees at this family friendly event.
No RSVP required! We look forward to seeing you here on November 11, 2017 anytime from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
10766 Kenwood Rd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 2:00 pm EST
Strictly Sail & Kayak Shop
10766 Kenwood Rd. Cincinnati